Visualization – HTML Web Application
- Web HMI – create user interfaces to display and interact with real time server data, enabling a whole range of applications on any device with a web browser.
- Web Trend – add real time animated charting to display server tag values on any device with a web browser.
- Web Alarm – retrieve and interact with real time and historical alarms from the server.
OAS provides the following API access for integrating with custom clients and for full programmatic access to live and historical data:
- REST API – The OAS REST API exposes functionality for reading and writing real-time and historical Tag Data, Trend Data, and Alarms. Additionally, the API can be used for managing OAS Server configurations.
- HTTP API – Make HTTP calls using JSON data structures