With OAS Alarm Logging and Notification, you can capture events on each data point, log to open formats for historical analysis and archiving, and trigger real time notifications. Each notification can be sent via one or more methods, including email, SMS text messages, and voice mail.
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB, SQLite, MariaDB, Access, SQL Azure, Amazon Aurora, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, Google Firebase, and CSV files
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, Universal Drivers, OPC, OPC UA, databases, Excel, and read MTConnect.
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT Hub, Azure Event Hubs, Kafka, and MQTT
Build custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, HMIs and Dashboards for Windows, web, as well as native iOS and Android devices
Develop custom automation apps for Windows, web, and mobile devices. Integrate with .NET and REST APIs. Build custom integrated device drivers.
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
- Log Alarms to SQL Server, Azure SQL, Oracle, Access, mySQL, SQL Azure, MongoDB, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Amazon Aurora, Amazon RDS, and CSV files
- Notify users of alarm activity to virtually any client destination
- Voice messaging
- SMS Text message
- Summarize alarm totals per area, priority, and type
- Access both local and remote alarms
- Supports on-line modification
- Associate documents with alarms
- Visualize and interact with real time alarms with Developer Tools & APIs
- View and Acknowledge Alarms
- Provide links to your own documentation for inline operator event handling
- Operator Input from the alarm screen
- Log operator comments with alarm or event condition
Supported Alarm Data Sources
OAS supports a large library of Industry 4.0 data sources including Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs, Modbus and MTConnect devices, OPC UA and DA Servers and Clients, Databases, applications, and more. Once connected, data from any source can be monitored, triggering Alarms for logging, notification, and visualization.
Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, and Modbus ASCII for Master and Slave
- Allen Bradley
ControlLogix, CompactLogix, GuardLogix, Micro800, MicroLogix, SLC 500, and PLC-5
S7-200, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, and S7-1500
- OPC UA Servers
- OPC DA Servers
- OPC UA Alarms and Conditions
- OPC UA Clients
- OPC DA Clients
- MQTT Connector
- Azure IoT
- AWS IoT Gateway
SQL Server, Azure SQL, Oracle, Access, mySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Casandra, MongoDB, and InfluxDB
- .NET Applications
- REST API
- Universal Driver Interface SDK
- View and Acknowledge Alarms
- Add Operator Comments to Alarms
- View Alarm Documentation
- Filter and Customize Alarms based on priority, status, and more
The OAS Alarm .NET product provides real-time alarming for WinForm and WPF applications. The interactive control allows users to visualize, filter, and manage real time and historical alarms.
The OAS Web Alarm product allows you to display real time and historical alarms in an interactive table, viewable on any device with a web browser.
OAS is deployed as Distributed Network Architecture providing on-premise alarm processing.