EASILY CREATE CROSS PLATFORM BROWSER BASED HMIs
Build live user interfaces for desktop and mobile clients on Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Android, iOS, or any other platform with a modern web browser.
With OAS Web HMI, you can create user interfaces to display and interact with real time server data, enabling a whole range of applications on any device with a web browser.
THE COMPLETE HMI SCADA TOOLKIT FOR WEB
WEB HMI PRODUCTS
Open Automation Software’s range of WEB HMI products and features make creating a web-based IoT straightforward.
HTTP API JSON CONNECTOR
The HTTP API JSON Connector allows you to connect Applications and Data Sources using standard web technologies. Developers need options and flexibility in their tools. When creating distributed network applications, many frameworks and technologies often come into play, so open standards and ubiquitous tools are critical for solving problems.
The REST Connector allows you to connect Data Sources using the REST API. REST has become an accepted way of integrating internet applications and separating system components into logical, discrete services.
KEY FEATURES OF WEB HMI PRODUCTS
- Unique markup option quickly adds live data to existing HTML pages
- Programmatic JS interface allows for advanced application UI development
- Can run on ANY web application platform that generates or delivers HTML including: ASP.NET and .NET MVC, PHP, Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Static HTML sites like WordPress …and more!
- Supports authentication and secure communications over SSL
- Requires no plugins, Java applets, or ActiveX controls to execute; just point your browser to your web application to start
- Requires no compilation or packaging for deployment; supports file copy deployment or integration with your own deployment methods
- Real time data delivered directly to your browser, reducing load on your web application server
Live example at www.opcweb.com.
Also take a look at our Web HMI Wizard that generates the required HTML code allowing non-programmers to quickly deploy HMIs.
Visit https://oashmi.com/wizard/ to run the interactive html wizard.