Deliver your data to almost any application or database.
- Manual Configuration – Add Tags
- CSV Import
- Full programmatic access to OAS tags. Use the OAS Systems component in Visual Studio to programmatically modify Tag and Tag Groups.
- Reports – Use Reports Designer to create a report, automate report generation and delivery using Configure Reports
- Web HMI – create user interfaces to display and interact with real time server data, enabling a whole range of applications on any device with a web browser.
- Web Trend – add real time animated charting to display server tag values on any device with a web browser.
- Web Alarm – retrieve and interact with real time and historical alarms from the server.
OAS provides the following API access for integrating with custom clients and for full programmatic access to live and historical data:
- REST API – The OAS REST API exposes functionality for reading and writing real-time and historical Tag Data, Trend Data, and Alarms. Additionally, the API can be used for managing OAS Server configurations.
- HTTP API – Make HTTP calls using JSON data structures
- WPF HMI Add visualization to a C#, or Visual Basic.NET application using WPF
- Winform HMI Add visualization to a C#, or Visual Basic.NET application using WinForm
- .NET Trend Add real-time trending for WinForm and WPF applications and historical trending when combined with the product feature OAS Data Log
- .NET Alarm View real-time and historical alarms for WinForm and WPF applications
- Realtime Data Access – Programmatic Reference write local and remote data of the Open Automation Software realtime database tags