Key Features of Web HMI
- Unique markup option quickly adds live data to existing HTML pages
- Programmatic JS interface allows for advanced application UI development
- Can run on ANY web application platform that generates or delivers HTML including: ASP.NET and .NET MVC, PHP, Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Static HTML sites like WordPress …and more!
- Supports authentication and secure communications over SSL
- Requires no plugins, Java applets, or ActiveX controls to execute; just point your browser to your web application to start
- Requires no compilation or packaging for deployment; supports file copy deployment or integration with your own deployment methods
- Real time data delivered directly to your browser, reducing load on your web application server
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB, SQLite, MariaDB, Access, SQL Azure, and CSV
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, Universal Drivers, OPC, OPC UA, databases, and Excel. Read MTConnect.
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, and MQTT Brokers
Develop custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, and Automation apps for Windows, web, native iOS and Android, integrate with .NET and REST APIs
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
With OAS Web HMI, you can create user interfaces to display and interact with real time server data, enabling a whole range of applications on any device with a web browser.
Live example at www.opcweb.com.
Using Web HMI
Our custom attributes add behaviors to display data values, alter appearance, or even toggle element visibility, all based on real time data streamed from any local or remote OAS Data Engine.
By utilizing standard web technologies, Web HMI supports user interface development on any web platform such as ASP.NET, .NET MVC, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Java, and more.
Web HMI Dashboard
Built upon Web HMI, the Web HMI Dashboard allows you to quickly and securely visualize your data within a browser interface. Features include:
- Give you access to real time and historical data on any device using a web browser
- Desktop PCs
- Mobile devices
- Provides secure access to your data in any browser
- Modular design includes components for visualizing:
- Numeric data in radial gauges
- Boolean data as interactive switches
- Live, raw tag data in tabular format
- Real time and historical Alarms
- Real time and historical Trends
- Your own custom views and external pages