Features of the Web HMI Dashboard
- Perfect for quickly visualizing data from any OAS server
- Give you access to real time and historical data on any device using a web browser
- Desktop PCs
- Mobile devices
- Provides secure access to your data in any browser
- Modular design includes components for visualizing:
- Numeric data in radial gauges
- Boolean data as interactive switches
- Live, raw tag data in tabular format
- Real time and historical Alarms
- Real time and historical Trends
- Your own custom views and external web pages
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB, SQLite, MariaDB, Access, SQL Azure, and CSV
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, Universal Drivers, OPC, OPC UA, databases, and Excel. Read MTConnect.
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, and MQTT Brokers
Build custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, HMIs and Dashboards for Windows, web, as well as native iOS and Android devices
Develop custom automation apps for Windows, web, and mobile devices. Integrate with .NET and REST APIs. Build custom integrated device drivers.
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
Getting started with the Web HMI Dashboard is as simple as registering your OAS Data Engine for Web HMI, and pointing your browser to the OAS Data Engine. No separate web server is required, but Web HMI Dashboard allows you to also deploy it to any web server.