The OAS Alarm .NET product provides real-time alarming for WinForm and WPF applications.
Alarming can be enabled to monitor both analog and digital signals with fixed, adjustable, and tracking alarm limits. Alarm limits can be defined for high high, high, low, low low, rate of change, and digital alarms.
Alarm.NET can also utilize OPC Alarm and Events servers and OPC UA Alarms and Conditions servers as a source.
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB, SQLite, MariaDB, Access, SQL Azure, Amazon Aurora, Amazon RDS, and CSV files
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, Universal Drivers, OPC, OPC UA, databases, and Excel. Read MTConnect.
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, and MQTT Brokers
Build custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, HMIs and Dashboards for Windows, web, as well as native iOS and Android devices
Develop custom automation apps for Windows, web, and mobile devices. Integrate with .NET and REST APIs. Build custom integrated device drivers.
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
Core Features of OAS ALARM.NET
- View and Acknowledge Alarms
- Log Alarms to SQL Server, Oracle, Access, mySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, and CSV files
- Notify users of alarm activity to virtually any client destination
- Voice messaging
- Send alarms via SMS – Text message
- Send alarms via Email
- Summarize alarm totals per area, priority, and type.
- Access both local and remote alarms
- Supports on-line modification
- Associate documents with alarms. From the Alarm viewer select the document Icon to view the document
- Operator Input from the alarm screen
- Log operator comments with alarm or event condition