Key Features of Web Alarm
The OAS Web Alarm product allows you to display real time and historical alarms in an interactive table, viewable on any device with a web browser.
- Unique markup option quickly adds live data to existing HTML pages
- Programmatic JS interface allows for advanced application UI development
- Can run on ANY web application platform that generates or delivers HTML including: ASP.NET and .NET MVC, PHP, Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Static HTML sites like WordPress …and more!
- Supports authentication and secure communications over SSL
- Requires no plugins, Java applets, or ActiveX controls to execute; just point your browser to your web application to start
- Requires no compilation or packaging for deployment; supports file copy deployment or integration with your own deployment methods
- Real time data delivered directly to your browser, reducing load on your web application server
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB, SQLite, MariaDB, Access, SQL Azure, Amazon Aurora, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, Google Firebase, and CSV files
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, Universal Drivers, OPC, OPC UA, databases, Excel, and read MTConnect.
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, Kafka, and MQTT
Build custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, HMIs and Dashboards for Windows, web, as well as native iOS and Android devices
Develop custom automation apps for Windows, web, and mobile devices. Integrate with .NET and REST APIs. Build custom integrated device drivers.
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
Includes Alarm Logging to SQL Server, Oracle, Access, mySQL, SQL Azure, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, and CSV files.
- SMS Text Message
- Voice Recording
Keep track of how long alarms or groups of alarms are active and how many alarms within a group or system are currently active, not acknowledged, or cleared. Escalate alarms to the next level of supervision any number of times.
Live example at www.opcweb.com
By utilizing standard web technologies, Web Alarm supports user interface development on any web platform such as ASP.NET, .NET MVC, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Java, and more.
Web Alarm is also available as a Module within the Web HMI Dashboard
Built upon Web HMI, the Web HMI Dashboard allows you to quickly and securely visualize your data within a browser interface. Features include:
- Give you access to real time and historical data on any device using a web browser
- Desktop PCs
- Mobile devices
- Provides secure access to your data in any browser
- Modular design includes components for visualizing:
- Numeric data in radial gauges
- Boolean data as interactive switches
- Live, raw tag data in tabular format
- Real time and historical Alarms
- Real time and historical Trends
- Your own custom views and external web pages
Getting Started – Open Automation Software
Getting Started – OAS Web Alarm
- Getting Started Tags
- Getting Started Web Alarm
- Getting Started WEB HMI Dashboard
- HTML – JSON Programming Reference – (For experienced web developers)
- Getting Started Alarm Logging
- Getting Started Alarm Notification
- Connect to Alarm and Events OPC or OPC UA Server
- Default Service Options
- Activate License