Log data, alarms, or events from any number of local or remote data sources to SQL Azure.
With our Azure SQL data connection not only can you log data quickly, you can rest assured that the data will be delivered even with slow or faulty network connections.
Our alarm logging products are used by military and fortune 100 corporations to move millions of data points per second globally at a fraction of the cost of far less reliable or secure products.
OAS Components Used
This example Use Case utilizes the following OAS Platform Components and can be deployed in many different configurations to achieve the best performance and reliability:
- MQTT Broker subscribe
- Allen Bradley Connector ControlLogix, CompactLogix, GuardLogix, Micro800, MicroLogix, SLC 500, and PLC-5
- Siemens Connector S7-200, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, and S7-1500
- Modbus Connector Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, and Modbus ASCII all supported on Ethernet, RS-232 Serial, and RS- 485 Serial.
- .NET Data Connector VB .NET and C# .NET applications
- Excel Connector Microsoft Excel
- Recipe Connector SQL Server, Oracle, Access, SQL Azure, and mySQL
- SCADA Connector Wonderware, WinCC, RSView, Cimplicty
- OPC Client Connector Third party OPC Clients
- OPC Server Connector Third party OPC Servers
- REST API Connector
- Amazon Web Services – AWS IoT Gateway driver
SQL Azure Data Logging Features
- Fast reliable and secure data connections to Azure SQL
- Store and Forwared to ensure data delivery even over poor quality networks
- Up to 1,000,000 data points / second
- Several logging types
- Wide or narrow table format
- Transfer live data from local or remote data sources
- Use OAS Distribute Network Architecture for compressed and encrypted transfer
- Continuous: Log continuously as fast as 100 nanoseconds.
- Event Driven: Log one record based on trigger.
- Data Change: Log a record for each value change.
- Snapshot: Go back in time to record data prior to an event.
- Time of Day: Log one record at a specific time each day.
Log data from any Industrial Internet of Things data source to SQL Azure.
Store and Forward:
No data loss on network failure or database fault.
100 Nanosecond Resolution:
Unique data handling of data from controller buffer to record values as fast as the controller can process values.
Data is logged to databases in an open format to access directly from any third party reporting system.
Utilize One Click Allen Bradley together with One Click Database to automatically setup logging of all data from the controller. Or utilize programmatic setup of Tags and Data Logging with a .NET application.