The OAS Siemens Data Connector allows you to connect directly to Siemens controllers with the built in Siemens Driver Interfaces which support communications over Ethernet to S7-200, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, and S7-1500.
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB, SQLite, MariaDB, Access, SQL Azure, and CSV
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, Universal Drivers, OPC, OPC UA, databases, and Excel. Read MTConnect.
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, and MQTT Brokers
Develop custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, and Automation apps for Windows, web, native iOS and Android, integrate with .NET and REST APIs
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
What Our SIEMENS Data Automation Software Can Do For Your Business
Easily add SIEMENS communications in Real-Time Automation with just 1 click! Hosting SIEMENS live data has never been any easier.
S7-200, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, and S7-1500
SIEMENS controller support for data automation.
High Speed Communications
Communication update rates for Ethernet are typically 15 milliseconds per packet.
Setup communications to multiple devices, and multiple registers in minutes.
SIEMENS Data Communications
Connect your SIEMENS communications like never before in Real-Time. Sending data from anywhere to anywhere using OPC Systems.NET
You can run multiple Ethernet connections in parallel to provide the fastest overall communications possible.
Access Siemens Data Anywhere!
- Directly access SIEMENS compatible devices from anywhere.
- Host live SIEMENS data over the internet with any PC and a standard internet connection.
- Remote Data Logging of SIEMENS data to SQL Server in an open format – log 1 million values per second
- Highly secure remote data logging over the internet to a centralized PC.
- Parallel processing for high speed data throughput for Ethernet devices.
1 Click Access to Data!
- Setup SIEMENS addressing programmatically or with Microsoft Excel simple import and export.
- View and control data for SIEMENS directly from your Android, iPhone, iPad, or Windows PC.
- Create Visual Dashboards of Live SIEMENS Data with Microsoft Visual Studio!
- Integrate Live SIEMENS Data with other SCADA / HMI platforms.
- Connect Live Data to any .NET application with the .NET connector