The Data Route Connector enables machine to machine (M2M) data transfer and communications. An OAS Service can also write values from any Tag to any other Tag in effect providing an easy to use protocol converter or gateway. Typical examples might be moving data from an Allen Bradley PLC to MQTT, Azure IoT, Amazon AWS, Siemens PLC, Modbus, OPC Server or OPC Client.
This also simplifies remote networking for OPC by installing the OAS Service at each OPC Server system and takes advantage of the built in TCP communications in Open Automation Software. All connections can be local or remote over LAN, WAN or internet.
Core Features of Data Route
- Machine to machine (M2M) data transfer
- Protocol Conversion / Protocol Gateway
- Overcome the limitations of interoperability by moving live data between PLCs, like AB to Siemens or Siemens to Modbus.
- Implement one-to-one, one-to-many, and, using built in calculations, many to one OAS item data transfer.
- Transfer data to cloud services Azure IoT Data Hub, AWS IoT Gateway, Kafka, and MQTT.
- Transfer data from one OPC DA server to another across your LAN, WAN or Internet quickly and securely without DCOM.
- Transfer data from OPC DA servers to OPC UA servers or vice versa.
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB, SQLite, MariaDB, Access, SQL Azure, Amazon Aurora, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, Google Firebase, and CSV files
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, Universal Drivers, OPC, OPC UA, databases, Excel, and read MTConnect.
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT Hub, Azure Event Hubs, Kafka, MQTT, and Sparkplug B
Build custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, HMIs and Dashboards for Windows, web, as well as native iOS and Android devices
Develop custom automation apps for Windows, web, and mobile devices. Integrate with .NET and REST APIs. Build custom integrated device drivers.
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions