The Data Route Connector allows an OAS Service to write values from any Tag to any other Tag in effect providing an easy to use protocol converter. A typical example might be moving data from a Allen Bradley PLC to MQTT, Azure IoT, Amazon AWS, Siemens PLC, Modbus, OPC Server or OPC Client.
This also simplifies remote networking for OPC by installing the OAS Service at each OPC Server system and takes advantage of the built in .NET WCF communications in Open Automation Software. All connections can be local or remote over LAN, WAN or internet
Core Features of Data Route
- Protocol Conversion / Protocol Gateway
- Overcome the limitations of interoperability by moving live data between PLCs, like AB to Siemens or GE to Modbus.
- Implement one to one, one to many, and, using built in calculations, many to one OAS item data transfer.
- Transfer data to cloud services like Azure IoT Data Hub, AWS IoT Gateway, and Google IoT Core.
- Transfer data from one OPC server to another across your LAN, WAN or Internet quickly and securely without DCOM.
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, Access, SQL Azure and CSV files.
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, OPC and OPC UA, open databases, and Excel
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, and MQTT Brokers
Develop custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, and Automation apps for Windows, web, native iOS and Android, integrate with .NET and REST APIs
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions