The OPTO IoT driver provides connectivity to .NET, JSON, REST, Web, and SCADA applications.
Combine with the OAS Data Historian to log data to SQL Server, Oracle, Access, mySQL, CSV Files, and SQL Azure.
- High speed communications to SNAP PAC controllers.
- Read and write access for local, Intranet, and Internet communications.
- Optimized to use Tables and individual Variables.
- Supports multiple channels for high speed throughput.
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, SQLite, MariaDB, Access, SQL Azure, and CSV
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, Universal Drivers, OPC, and OPC UA, open databases, and Excel
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, and MQTT Brokers
Develop custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, and Automation apps for Windows, web, native iOS and Android, integrate with .NET and REST APIs
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
Open Data Format:
All interfaces provide access to data directly without the need for proprietary plug ins.
Scalable Big Data:
- Up to 1,000,000 data points from each server.
- Up to 10,000 servers to each client.
- Up to 10,000 clients per server.
- Up to 100,000,000,000,000,000 data points per network.
Transfer data over your LAN, WAN, Intranet, or the Internet with 100 nanosecond resolution.
Service to Service and Service to Client communications uses WCF with encrypted and compressed packets for low network usage and high speed.
Access data from a remote data source with the free Live Data Cloud feature using a standard Internet connection at both client and server systems.
Utilize programmatic setup of Tags and Driver Interface with 100% manage .NET assembly or REST interface.