The OAS MQTT Data Connector allows you to connect to MQTT devices and software brokers with the built in MQTT Driver Interface.
OAS is also a MQTT Broker to allow read and write access to local and remote OAS Tag variables.
- Subscribe to MQTT brokers to receive data.
- Publish data to MQTT brokers based on event, continuously, or data change.
- Optionally include timestamp and data quality from originating source.
- Optional timeout to verify broker is still alive.
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB, SQLite, MariaDB, Access, SQL Azure, and CSV
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, Universal Drivers, OPC, OPC UA, databases, and Excel. Read MTConnect.
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, and MQTT Brokers
Build custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, HMIs and Dashboards for Windows, web, as well as native iOS and Android devices
Develop custom automation apps for Windows, web, and mobile devices. Integrate with .NET and REST APIs. Build custom integrated device drivers.
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
Open Data Format:
All interfaces provide access to data directly without the need for proprietary plug ins.
Scalable Big Data:
- Up to 1,000,000 data points from each server.
- Up to 10,000 servers to each client.
- Up to 10,000 clients per server.
- Up to 100,000,000,000,000,000 data points per network.
Transfer data over your LAN, WAN, Intranet, or the Internet with 100 nanosecond resolution.
Service to Service and Service to Client communications uses WCF with encrypted and compressed packets for low network usage and high speed.
Access data from a remote data source with the free Live Data Cloud feature using a standard Internet connection at both client and server systems.
Utilize programmatic setup of Tags and Driver Interface with 100% manage .NET assembly or REST interface.
Optionally define a backup controller with Automated Communications Failover.
- Windows PC/Server
- Windows Embedded
- Windows IoT
- Linux Server
- Virtual Machines (Win/Linux)
- Raspberry Pi 4
- Docker Containers (Win/Linux)