The OAS Allen Bradley Data Connector software allows you to connect directly to Allen Bradley controllers with the built in ABLogix and ABClassic Driver Interfaces which support communications over Ethernet to ControlLogix, CompactLogix, GuardLogix, and Micro800 with the ABLogix driver, and MicroLogix, SLC 500, and PLC-5 with the ABClassic driver.
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB, SQLite, MariaDB, Access, SQL Azure, Amazon Aurora, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, Google Firebase, and CSV files
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, Universal Drivers, OPC, OPC UA, databases, Excel, and read MTConnect.
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, and MQTT
Build custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, HMIs and Dashboards for Windows, web, as well as native iOS and Android devices
Develop custom automation apps for Windows, web, and mobile devices. Integrate with .NET and REST APIs. Build custom integrated device drivers.
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
Access Rockwell Allen Bradley Device Data Anywhere!
- Directly access Rockwell Allen Bradley devices from anywhere.
- Host live Rockwell Allen Bradley device data over the internet with any PC and a standard internet connection.
- Direct integration into the OAS Data Engine to provide data access to Allen Bradley controllers for all OAS product features.
- Remote Data Logging of Rockwell Allen Bradley device data to SQL Server in an open format – log 1 million values per second.
- AB Logix driver for ControlLogix, CompactLogix, GuardLogix, and Micro800
- AB Classic driver for MicroLogix, SLC 500, and PLC-5
- Parallel processing for high speed data throughput for Ethernet devices.
- Optionally define a backup controller with Automated Communications Failover.
- One Click Allen Bradley extracts all accessible variables from AB control programs and automatically adds them to the OAS Data Engine.
- Setup Rockwell Allen Bradley devices addressing programmatically or with Microsoft Excel simple import and export.
- View and control data for Rockwell Allen Bradley devices directly from your Android, iPhone, iPad, or Windows PC.
- Create Visual Dashboards of Live Rockwell Allen Bradley device Data with Microsoft Visual Studio!
- Integrate Live Rockwell Allen Bradley device Data with other SCADA / HMI platforms.
- Connect Live Data to any .NET application with the .NET connector
- Windows PC/Server
- Windows Embedded
- Windows IoT
- Linux Server
- Virtual Machines (Win/Linux)
- Raspberry Pi 4
- Docker Containers (Win/Linux)