To create world class Web SCADA applications from one or more OPC Servers devices using OAS WEB HMI.
Supported OPC Platforms
- UA Server
- DA Servers
- DA Clients
OAS Components Used
This example Use Case utilizes the following OAS Platform Components and can be deployed in many different configurations to achieve the best performance and reliability:
OPC Servers can be connected directly to the OAS Universal Data Connector using the Siemens Connector. Data points are then mapped to Tags within the OAS service and are then available to all components of the OAS Platform. Using OAS WEB HMI to create secure world class SCADA applications that will run as a stand alone system or across the local area network, wide area network or across the internet using any standard browser. With OAS there is no per seat licensing so you are free to develop many applications to read and write to multiple devices and run your applications on multiple systems without increased cost.
When deploying an enterprise SCADA solutions with the OAS Platform where multiple physical locations are involved, you can also choose to deploy an instance of the OAS Universal Data Connector on each location’s network, ensuring all data points are accessible locally or remotely.
WEB HMI Features
- Develop applications using standard HTML editing tools.
- Create multiple application geared to different target audiences
- Build applications with responsive design
- View web applications on iPhone Android and other devices
- Build applications using any standard graphics
- Create applications that go way beyond the typical SCADA system including business applications that are starving for real time data
Built in Calculation Engine:
use the OAS calculation engine to perform complex calculations on multiple items and transfer to your WPF SCADA application or back to the PLC.