Develop applications or windows services to read and write OAS tags and configure all features of OAS programmatically
OAS Components Used
This example Use Case utilizes the following OAS Platform Components and can be deployed in many different configurations to achieve the best performance and reliability:
.Net applications can communicate directly to the OAS Universal Data Connector using the .Net Connector. Read and write Tags synchronously or asynchronously within the OAS service and make data available to all components of the OAS Platform. Using the .Net connector create secure world class applications that consume live data from multiple data sources such as local or remote PLCs, Databases, MQTT Servers. Applications can run as a stand alone system or across the local area network, wide area network or even across the internet. With OAS there is no per seat licensing so you are free to develop many applications to read and write to multiple PLCs and run your applications on multiple systems without increased cost.
When deploying an enterprise solutions with the OAS Platform where multiple physical locations are involved, you can also choose to deploy an instance of the OAS Universal Data Connector on each location’s network, ensuring all data points are accessible locally or remotely.
.NET Data Connector Features
- Develop applications in Visual Studio without the limitations of proprietary IDEs.
- Configure all features of OAS directly from your application
- Develop interfaces to your own OEM devices
- Create multiple application geared to different target audiences
- Deploy your applications using One Click deployment
- Unleash the power of Visual Studio with C# or VB.Net programming
- Build applications that programmatically configure the OAS Service
- Create applications that go way beyond the typical SCADA system including business applications that are starving for real time data
Built in Calculation Engine:
use the OAS calculation engine to perform complex calculations on multiple items and transfer to your .Net application or back to other devices.