The WPF HMI .NET product provides Human Machine Interface (HMI) .NET controls and real-time data communications components for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications.
HMI applications can be developed using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (or later) or Microsoft Expression Blend with no programming required.
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB, SQLite, MariaDB, Access, SQL Azure, and CSV
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, Universal Drivers, OPC, OPC UA, databases, and Excel. Read MTConnect.
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, and MQTT Brokers
Develop custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, and Automation apps for Windows, web, native iOS and Android, integrate with .NET and REST APIs
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
Core Features of OAS WPF HMI.NET
- Create Screen Resolution independent applications with stunning graphics and animation using 2D and 3D graphics.
- Smart Client compatible, 100
- Components can be integrated into any WPF application
- Create dashboard applications
- Integrates with One Click HMI feature
- No client licensing necessary (Unlimited Clients and Applications)
- Configure, Build, Deploy and install locally or over the internet. No additional software to install.
- Compressed and encrypted packets for fast and secure WCF communications across Control networks, business networks, WAN or the internet.
- Reach beyond the control room (SCADA /HMI) to build rich enterprise wide data centric business applications with Visual Studio.
Extend WPF HMI .NET
Extend the capabilities of WPF HMI .NET with these additional options:
- Add the Data Historian and Trend .NET products for a complete data historian solution
- Add WPF Alarm product for Alarm Visualization, Alarm Logging and Alarm Notifications via Email, SMS or Voice
- Explore other options on our product page.