The OAS Excel Connector product provides connectivity to Microsoft Excel Workbooks for both read and write functionality.
The OAS Excel Connector can interface with Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019.
Each licensed service for OAS Excel Connector can support unlimited local and remote Excel Workbooks. You can even have Excel Workbooks access live data over the Internet.
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB, SQLite, MariaDB, Access, SQL Azure, and CSV
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, Universal Drivers, OPC, OPC UA, databases, and Excel. Read MTConnect.
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, and MQTT Brokers
Build custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, HMIs and Dashboards for Windows, web, as well as native iOS and Android devices
Develop custom automation apps for Windows, web, and mobile devices. Integrate with .NET and REST APIs. Build custom integrated device drivers.
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
Core Features of OAS Excel Connector
- Report and share real-time data in Microsoft Excel Workbooks
- Read and write live values to and from MS-Excel
- Create interactive spreadsheets with live data for reporting, charts and calculations
- Uses Excel Add-In with 30 millisecond update
- Host live data directly from your laptop
- Networking is easy to local and remote OAS Engines
- Implement real-time ROI calculations from plant production data