The OAS Excel Connector product provides connectivity to Microsoft Excel Workbooks for both read and write functionality.
The OAS Excel Connector can interface with Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013.
Each licensed service for OAS Excel Connector can support unlimited local and remote Excel Workbooks. You can even have Excel Workbooks access live data over the Internet.
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, Access, SQL Azure and CSV files.
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, OPC and OPC UA, open databases, and Excel
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, and MQTT Brokers
Develop custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, and Automation apps for Windows, web, native iOS and Android, integrate with .NET and REST APIs
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
Core Features of OAS Excel Connector
- Report and share real-time data in Microsoft Excel Workbooks
- Read and write live values to and from MS-Excel
- Create interactive spreadsheets with live data for reporting, charts and calculations
- Uses Realtime Data Server (RTD) functions
- Host live data directly from your laptop
- Implement real-time ROI calculations from plant production data