The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, Access, SQL Azure and CSV files.
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, OPC and OPC UA, open databases, and Excel
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, and MQTT Brokers
Develop custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, and Automation apps for Windows, web, native iOS and Android, integrate with .NET and REST APIs
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
Key Features of OAS PCL
- Build Native Mobile Apps using a single, shared code base!
- Compatible with Android, iOS, and the Universal Windows Platform (UWP)
- Use world class IDEs for app development – Visual Studio on Windows and Visual Studio for Mac with Xamarin Forms
- Supports real time data for building native mobile HMIs
- Support automation and configuration of the OAS Server
- Allows you to build native mobile apps that can be distributed through the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store
- Supports authentication and secure communications over WCF
OAS PCL for Android and iOS
With OAS PCL, you can create user interfaces to display and interact with real time server data, enabling a whole range of native applications on mobile devices, including the configuration and automation of the OAS Server itself.
A Portable Class Library is a special project type that can be used in both Visual Studio and Visual Studio for Mac IDEs. The resulting .NET assembly can be shared across CLI platforms such as Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android, as well as Universal Windows Platform (UWP) applications.
Apps developed using a PCL project type are fully native to the target platform.