Key Features of OAS .NET Core Components
- Build Native Mobile Apps using a single, shared code base!
- Compatible with Android, iOS, and the Universal Windows Platform (UWP)
- Use world class IDEs for app development – Visual Studio on Windows and Visual Studio for Mac with Xamarin Forms
- Supports real time data for building native mobile HMIs
- Support automation and configuration of the OAS Server
- Allows you to build native mobile apps that can be distributed through the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store
- Supports authentication and secure communications over WCF
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB, SQLite, MariaDB, Access, SQL Azure, Amazon Aurora, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, Google Firebase, and CSV files
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, Universal Drivers, OPC, OPC UA, databases, Excel, and read MTConnect.
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, and MQTT
Build custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, HMIs and Dashboards for Windows, web, as well as native iOS and Android devices
Develop custom automation apps for Windows, web, and mobile devices. Integrate with .NET and REST APIs. Build custom integrated device drivers.
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
.NET Core for Android and iOS
With OAS .NET Core Components, you can create user interfaces to display and interact with real time server data, enabling a whole range of native applications on mobile devices, including the configuration and automation of the OAS Server itself.
.NET Core projects can be used in both Visual Studio and Visual Studio for Mac IDEs. The compiled .NET assembly can be shared across CLI platforms such as Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android, as well as Universal Windows Platform (UWP) applications.
Assemblies developed using .NET Core project type are fully native to the target platform.