The OAS MTConnect IOT Data Connector provides automated setup from MTConnect enabled devices, typically CNC machines. The device information is read on event to optionally automate the tag creation from device, components, sub-components, and ids for Events, Conditions, and Samples.
The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB, SQLite, MariaDB, Access, SQL Azure, and CSV
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, Universal Drivers, OPC, OPC UA, databases, and Excel. Read MTConnect.
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, and MQTT Brokers
Build custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, HMIs and Dashboards for Windows, web, as well as native iOS and Android devices
Develop custom automation apps for Windows, web, and mobile devices. Integrate with .NET and REST APIs. Build custom integrated device drivers.
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
What Our MTConnect Automation Software Can Do For Your Business
MTConnect Automated Setup
Easily add MTConnect communications in Real-Time Automation with a simple assignment to the Live Data Url.
Self host MTConnect live data from any data stream.
Access MTConnect Data Anywhere!
- Directly access MTConnect enabled devices and master from anywhere.
- Host live MTConnect data over the internet with any PC and a standard internet connection.
- Remote Data Logging of MTConnect data to SQL Server in an open format – log 1 million values per second
- Highly secure remote data logging over the internet to a centralized PC.
- Parallel processing for high speed data throughput for Ethernet devices.
1 Click Access to Data!
- Setup MTConnect data tags, automatically, programmatically, or with Microsoft Excel simple import and export.
- View and control data for MTConnect directly from your Android, iPhone, iPad, or Windows PC.
- Create Visual Dashboards of Live MTConnect Data with Microsoft Visual Studio!
- Integrate Live MTConnect Data with other SCADA / HMI platforms.
- Connect Live Data to any .NET application with the .NET connector