The core of the OAS Platform, enabling data connectivity, server-to-server networking, and more
Log data in open format to MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, Access, SQL Azure and CSV files.
Log events to open databases, and send notifications via SMS, email, and voicemail
Read and write data to Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Modbus devices, OPC and OPC UA, open databases, and Excel
Connect to cloud-base IoT gateways such as AWS, Azure IoT, and MQTT Brokers
Develop custom Visualizations, User Interfaces, and Automation apps for Windows, web, native iOS and Android, integrate with .NET and REST APIs
Provides the most robust, scalable, and reliable distributed networking platform for IIoT solutions
The OAS Modbus IOT Data Connector allows you to connect directly to Modbus slave devices with the built in Modbus Driver Interface which supports communications over Ethernet and Serial interfaces with Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, and Modbus ASCII protocols.
What Our Modbus Automation Software Can Do For Your Business
Easily add Modbus communications in Real-Time Automation with just 1 click! Hosting Modbus live data has never been any easier.
Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, and Modbus ASCII
You can implement all 3 protocols, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, and Modbus ASCII protocol on both Ethernet and Serial Port interfaces.
High Speed Communications
Communication update rates for Ethernet are typically 15 milliseconds per packet.
Setup communications to multiple devices, and multiple registers in minutes.
Connect your Modbus communications like never before in Real-Time. Sending data from anywhere to anywhere using OPC Systems.NET
You can run multiple Ethernet connections in parallel to provide the fastest overall communications possible. Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, and Modbus ASCII are all supported over Ethernet.
Implement Modbus RTU, Modbus ASCII, and even Modbus TCP over RS-232 and RS-485.
Access Modbus Data Anywhere!
- Directly access Modbus compatible devices from anywhere.
- Host live Modbus data over the internet with any PC and a standard internet connection.
- Remote Data Logging of Modbus data to SQL Server in an open format – log 1 million values per second
- Highly secure remote data logging over the internet to a centralized PC.
- Parallel processing for high speed data throughput for Ethernet devices.
1 Click Access to Data!
- Setup Modbus addressing programmatically or with Microsoft Excel simple import and export.
- View and control data for Modbus directly from your Android, iPhone, iPad, or Windows PC.
- Create Visual Dashboards of Live Modbus Data with Microsoft Visual Studio!
- Integrate Live Modbus Data with other SCADA / HMI platforms.
- Connect Live Data to any .NET application with the .NET connector