- A ready to go template with built in trending and alarming.
- Template for developing new windows.
- Designed to run on multiple PC’s that have different screen resolutions.
- Provides 10 user customizable desktop displays based on user login.
- User selections are persisted across all PC terminals.
- Demonstrates the use of Open Automation Software Custom Objects.
- Demonstrates how to theme an application.
- Demonstrates the use and development of gadgets.
- Demonstrates the use of styles in WPF.
- A learning tool for developing your own WPF applications.
- A Window for displaying Reports
- A Window for displaying XPS documents
- To download the HMI Dashboard Project go to Download Source Code Examples.
- Once you have unzipped it you can open it with Visual Studio or Expression Blend.
The following videos demonstrate how to use the Live Data Dashboard application to create your own HMI content within the Live Data Dashboard application.
This application has built in features to provide users the ability to setup and persist the information they are interested across a network, to remember the users session views and bring the information back to them for their desired information.
Live Data Dashboard Overview
How to create a WPF Dashboard application using the Live Data Dashboard template. User controlled windows that persist on server for remote recall.
Live Data Dashboard Adding Window
How to add a Window to the Live Data Dashboard.
Live Data Dashboard Reports and Documents
How to add report and document interface options to Live Data Dashboard.
Live Data Dashboard Gadgets
How to add gadgets to the Live Data Dashboard.
Overview – WPF HMI Dashboard
The Dashboard HMI template is a WPF VB.Net project template for .Net Framework 4.0 and is a unique tool that provides you with a number of advantages over starting from scratch.
The template comes with several demo windows to show you how that final application goes together, how to implement menus and the use of custom object to keep track of operator’s windows and preferences.